I am a New York State Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker presently working out of our newest Coldwell Banker Timberland Properties, Sidney Office. I also work out of the Margaretville, Delhi, Stamford, Boiceville and the Roscoe Offices. So, basically, if you're looking to buy property or sell it anywhere in our market area, I can be there for you.
My Rose family roots grow very deep in our entire market area, giving me the knowledge, experiences, and contacts through-out. From the Margaretville area, where my Grandparents resided, to the Walton area, where I grew up and graduated school from, to the Sidney and surrounding area where I presently reside and raised my family.
My real estate experiences started in the mid-nineties when, still working for the State Police, obtained my NYS Real Estate Salesperson License and later my Broker License, basically to help out Jacqlene, who had already gained a great reputation in the real estate field. In 1998, I retired from the State Police and, together with my wife, opened Rose Realty, which became a very well respected and successful real estate company for 12 years before merging with a larger company in the area.
- Member of the Otsego-Delaware Board of Realtors®, serving on their Board of Directors for many years, twice as the Board President
- Member of the Otsego-Delaware Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the New York State Association of Realtors®, serving on various committees, a past Director and Voting Delegate and a regular attendee at their State Conferences and Business Meetings
- Member of the National Association of Realtors® and a regular attendee at their National Conferences and Business Meetings
- Past Recipient of the Otsego-Delaware Board of Realtors® Top Producer Awards and Recipient of their Esteemed Realtor® of the Year Award.
Member of many organizations, to mention a few, including; Elks Lodge 2175, Past Trustee, Sons of the American Legion, The Association of Former New York State Troopers, NYS Magistrate's Association, Habitat for Humanity International Global Village Team Leader
My wife and I made the decision to join the Coldwell Banker Timberland Properties Team after experiencing the professionalism and commitment they have to the real estate field and genuinely feel that the countless resources and professional service that the organization offers to their customers and clients are invaluable. With the most recent merger with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties, we are now a part of the #1 Coldwell Banker in New York State. The resources and technology available are virtually endless and growing every day.
So, if you want to work with someone with my knowledge of the area and experience, and want professional, no pressure service with a hometown touch, don't hesitate to contact me. I can service any of your real estate needs anywhere in our market area, whether it's offered through our company or anyone else. If I can't find an answer, I'll find someone who can...