Sending, please wait...
Fifteen years ago, the current owner bought these 23 acres and made the essential improvements to this amazing parcel. He built a solid, long, winding driveway that leads to the top of a hill with an open field, the valley and the surrounding mountains overlooking a truly bucolic scene. He then had a 2 car Amish garage/shed brought in and ran DCEC electricity up from the main road to the top of the property. But now he has decided to move on and his loss will be your gain. So, if you're looking for a build site for your forever home, then drill a well and drop in a septic system and you'll be sitting pretty (on top of the hill). If you're looking for an investment property for the never ending flow of tourists looking for accommodations near the Cooperstown and Oneonta area, then you've found it. Let them pull their campers right in here and enjoy a weekend/summer on this plot. Or better yet, the owner is open to selling the 39 foot travel trailer that is already docked there. (Camper/Trailer is not included in the sale price and has only has been used about 6 or 7 times).The land is bordered by a fieldstone wall on one side and a stream with woods on the back with rural scenes all around. Plus, you'll get the best of both worlds with approximately 70 percent of the land being open fields and the other 30 percent wooded. The fire pit is ready to roast your hot dogs and marshmallows under the starry skies above. But, if you're looking to treat yourself to an amazing dinner, The Mill Pond Inn is only 5 minutes away in Jefferson with other restaurants and local attractions waiting in nearby Stamford (8 minutes), Oneonta (30 minutes) and Cooperstown (45 minutes). Act now so you can enjoy the upcoming Catskills summer and fall seasons.